Tips To Keep Your Skin Well Nourished
Seasonal changes can bring about dehydration of the skin. In the winter we are exposed to overheated rooms and often tempted to soak in hot baths and take longer showers. This can result in drier skin, which is less able to stay hydrated.
Tips to help keep skin well nourished include:
- Moisturise regularly with good quality creams and lotions or natural nut or seed oils.
- Shower for only 10 minutes and don’t have it piping hot.
- Avoid over cleansing with harsh soaps and body washes. Try a soap with olive oil, almond or coconut oil as a main ingredient.
- Drink lots of water. Avoid tea, coffee and alcohol.
- Eat Salmon, nuts and seeds, avocados and green vegetables.
- Have a body treatment.
The ‘Smooth Skin Body Wrap‘ on my therapy menu is a wonderful way to replenish moisture for glowing skin.
Your skin will be polished with a gentle scrub that is removed with warm cloths. Then product is applied and your body wrapped up in a warming blanket whilst your scalp or feet are massaged.
Then the products are rinsed off and a massage follows.
See Diane’s menu of therapy options for further details.